Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nooooooo! Not another Blog!

Scene-Stealer is a blog that is dedicated to whatever or whoever is stealing the scene at the moment. From a rising Indie Actress to the most die for it Alexander Wang dress, (Im partial), a too cute to be missed Topshop steal, or a fantastic pair of Louboutin boots that I'm obsessed! with this season... these are a few of my favorite things, and I just crave to share them with you. Maybe you'll love it or maybe you'll hate it, its just my never-to-be-humble opinion. Additionally there will tips and cheap tricks from the pro's in the biz, music festivals not to be missed, the best mascara since that pink and green one we all know so well (Clinique double-lash, trust me when I say)... Its the things that make me drool, the things I think we could all do without (Save yourself!) and I want to hear from you. At the end of every week, we will put up for nomination, the Scene-Stealer of the week, and you, my lovlies, will vote on who's in and who's out. So stay tuned if you please, the parties just getting started. In the words of my favorite New Jersey housewife, Love love love , Muah!

Your faithful blogger,
Mecca xx